Things we're reading today include ...
- Four things we've learned from the results posted by Wall Street giants so far
- Goldman Sachs profits leap 50%
- JPMorgan's profit misses; posts unexpected $1 billion legal expense
- Citi pullback highlights Asia importance
- The emergence of the counter-free bank branch
- Bank account switches hit 1.2 million
- The great British money launderette: At least 19 UK firms under investigation for alleged conspiracy to make $20bn of dirty money seem legitimate